Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Knocked Up and Out!


The great news: I'm prego!

The bad news: I'm wicked sick!

It has been a test of will this past month fighting nausea, smells, food and being awake in general - blah. I haven't been able to cook or tolerate anything being cooked. The smell of food was killing me, in so many ways! I couldn't believe what was happening, how could something the size of a lentil bean turn my world upside down?

I'm rightside up now, enjoying food.. cooking again - phew! The nausea and all-day sickness (not just morning) hopefully has passed; it's been two days now and I feel like a new woman (plus one of course).

Hoping to get into the kitchen this weekend to cook up some delish dinners and find new recipes to post.

Much love,
Don

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

Congratulations Don!

www.smellwhatimcookin.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment