Sunday, June 27, 2010

Matcha Green Tea Smoothie

I stumbled upon this recipe in my quest for all things cold and chilly to consume. I can handle being 8 months prego in this weather as long as I have something cold to eat or am dunked in water (or both). Being cooped up inside with windows closed and the AC on makes me feel all, well, cooped up.

I digress, back to Matcha - who knew, maybe you did? New to me... Here's some info on the health benefits and here's a nice lil recipe for a quick good-for-you smoothie.

I didn't change much, added another 1/2 banana and 4 strawberries, used 1/2 organic whole milk and 1/2 almond milk. I see green tea ice cream in my future! Enjoy!

Click for recipe

1 comments:

Suzie said...

If you're looking for a really refreshing matcha drink, you might want to check out Jade Monk flavored matcha. Super yummy and healthy.

Post a Comment