Monday, October 28, 2013

Slingshot Rebound and Tom Yum Soup

I recently competed in a bodybuilding competition. The prep was 16 weeks of specific and strict dieting along with aggressive training. I transformed my body through diet and exercise. It was by far the most dedicated I've been to something for myself. It was a decision - followed by determination.

I'm on the rebound now. My body was running at such high performance that when I pulled back on my training and diet regiem I feel that my body took a big huge deep breath and a sigh in relief. After my show I didn't let up on my gym time until I got sick. Being sick is forcing me to not train, to slow down and work to find the balance.

My go to for being body-achy-sinus-teeth hurt kinda of sick are:
I used this recipe tonight for the Tom Yum Soup

Changes:
  • 2 low fat cans of organic coconut milk
  • 1 reg organinc coconut milk
  • 2 chicken breast (about 1 lb) - 1/2 cubed chicken breast when brother was simmering
  • 1 package of Shiritaki noodels - low carb baby! 
  • reg sliced mushrooms
  • used almost the entire jar of red curry (Thai Kitchen)




0 comments:

Post a Comment