Sunday, April 29, 2012

Healthy Cookies (that are really really really great!)

There are not many healthy dessert recipes that I love and think are amazing, this might be the first on the list. I've tried so many times in the past to replace this with that, sub out blah for blah and settled on the fact that dessert should be full on, savored in small bites and eaten like you're living in France - whatever that means.

I however, do not have the discipline for eating like a Frenchy and have resolved myself to not make (or purchase) anything over the top decadent. If I do, you'll find me stalking the kitchen for any random item as an excuse to grab a bite here and there.

Made these tonight and they are excellent not to mention, they are butter-less, flour-less, egg-less and just about sugar-less.

Stalk my kitchen I shall, but this booty will still be able to button my jeans the next day.

Bon appetite!

http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/nikkis-healthy-cookies-recipe.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment