Saturday, February 1, 2014

Gluten Free Beef and Broccoli - Clean and Prep Worthy!

Soooo a few changes since I've started this blog; We eat meat (read - not vegetarian) and I've started bodybuilding. That's it in a nutshell.

Today this recipe goes out to my peeps in prep. This is contest season and mostly all of my gym friends are in prep getting all lean and mean.

Recipe can be found here:
http://glutenfreebetty.blogspot.com/2008/10/beef-and-broccoli-gluten-free.html

I follow the preperation but with these measurements and ingredients.

It kicks baked chicken and tilapia's ass!!!!!


1 pound lean grass feed steak OR chicken OR pork OR shrimp
1/4 plus 1/8 cup tamari 
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Syrup
3 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
2 1/2 cup cold water
16 ounces frozen broccoli florets
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 teaspoons sesame oil 

Also good served with rice or shiritaki noodles *super low carb*, don't know about Shiritaki??? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment