Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summertime Glide - Edamame Hummus

I love summertime foods. Fruit, hummus, salads, fresh veggies, farmer's markets, CSAs, gardens - all of it is perfect; and we've seemed to glide right into the summer love.

Tonight I'm filling you in on Edamame Hummus. I doubled the batch and my kids plowed through this in less than ten minutes, next time I'll triple it. Really, just one batch of this is certainly not enough.

This hummus has a fluffly texture which kind of reminds me of whipped cream cheese. I honestly don't think I changed anything about the recipe, it's excellent as is and nice change from the usual standard.

Recipe here

Make sure to buy GMO free soybeans, there are far too many reasons as to why for me to get into so I'll leave you with this click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment